Monday, December 13, 2010

Playtime!


Here's another layout which I created from Nikki Sivils' Willow Bee line. The first LO was posted here.

Looove this! No question about it, because I enjoyed playing with the patterned papers, especially cutting out the images, and lastly, it's another moment captured between my two favorite men bonding with each other. :D

A closer look on the multiple photos and journaling detail, which reads: My heart swells with love & pride every time I see the two of you bond together.



Cut out the bees and made them 3D -- totally enjoyed it. Look! I also painted the clouds to make them even more realistic. :D


Placed blings in the flower centers to make it lovelier.


There's a third (and last) layout from the same line to be posted next. For me, the third one's the best! :)

TFL!

No comments: