Friday, December 31, 2010

Handsome Young Man


My last post and layout for 2010! :)

This is also the last layout I made out of the November Just Desserts kit of Coordinates Collections. I made a total of 3 LOs. Woohoo!

The patterned paper from Pink Paislee Parisian Anthology line is actually called Beautiful Butterfly, but it's so versatile, I was able to use it for my little son's LO. It didn't come out feminine at all. Nice huh! :)

I applied Tim Holtz distress ink in peeled paint and broken china to the ink-resist paper. I loved seeing the effect take place! :)

Here's a close-up of our message to our little boy, using the tag included in the kit, as well as the Jillibean Soup Sugar Picks in green/quartz


Painted these Maya Road chipboard brackets using Tim Holtz Crackle Paint (picket fence).


My handsome young man...


Hello and welcome 2011!!! :D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi are you Filipino ? I'm a filipino too. and i love scrapbooking almost a year great page love the cute boy i follow your blog hope you follow mine too :http://shimmerlyscrapppy.blogspot.com/..