Thursday, December 9, 2010

Another Card Project


I'm beginning to enjoy creating cards! Made this one in behalf of the colleagues in my department, to be given to our boss for his birthday this Saturday. :D

Some asked why I included flowers, considering our boss is a male. I said, there needs to be a feminine touch to the card because of fellow female colleagues in the department, and besides, the card creator is also female... me! Hehehe!

Materials used: Hand-made paper. Hambly transparency. Bo Bunny, Prima and All About Scrapbooking flowers. Prima blings. All About Scrapbooking chipboard greeting. Local blings and ricrac. Here's a close-up of the bottom part of the card.


Inside portion of the card (photo below). Materials used: KI Memories patterned papers and alpha stickers. EK Success stickers. DMC gold thread. Local blings.

Plenty of negative space for us to write our personal greetings.


TFL and TGIF tomorrow! :D

No comments: