Monday, December 27, 2010

Cute Boy


Good morning! Hope everyone had a wonderful Christ-filled Christmas! :)

Here's a post-Halloween layout of my little one in the penguin costume that he wore at my company's Trick or Treat event last October 29, 2010. The theme of our company TOT was animated animals in movies and the movie assigned to my department was Happy Feet. So my son wore a toddler penguin costume. It was such a fun occasion, not only for the employees but most especially for our kids! :)

I based this LO on Get Picky's sketch challenge #3 here.

Furthermore, the materials used in this LO are from Coordinates Collections October Black Magic kit, which I won in their October Blog Hop challenge.

Some close-ups and details:
Ain't my little boy a cutie in his penguin costume? Yes, indeed! LOL.

Furthermore, the purple patterned paper which I used as background really made the photos of my son stand out! :D


I had fun using Jillibean Soup's corrugated alphas (green) for my LO's title:


Very fortunate to have kept this paper cord in brown and violet intertwined colors! It complimented American Crafts' Boo purple polka-dotted patterned paper that I used as background.


Lastly, I had fun playing with the various embellishments that came with the kit, shown below.


TFL and only a few more days 'til 2011!!!

1 comment:

Nikki xx said...

hehehe...those pics of your little boy sure are gorgeous Dorothy! Thanks so much for sharing your layout with usat Get Picky too! :)