Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Nurture Curiosity


*Scheduled post*

I made this LO for Sketchy Thursdays' 6.9 challenge, using the sketch posted below:


Patterned papers, corrugated shapes, embellishments from Little Yellow Bicycle's Twig line. Alphas from American Crafts. Wood veneer butterfly from Studio Calico. Prima mask, ribbon and blings. Glimmer mists. Bazzill cardstock. Local ribbon and corrugated board.

My little one had fever last Friday night. I made this a scheduled post to be submitted in time for the challenge's deadline.

Gotta go. Thanks for looking peeps. :D

6 comments:

Lea said...

What cute photos! And love the misted look to the background!

adele holcomb said...

Very sweet LO -- love what you did with the sketch.

Tomomi said...

WOW!
Very cute!!
Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays:)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ADORABLE! I loveeeeeeee the photos and the cardboard bits! Thanks soooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Lisa Smith said...

Very nice layout! Hey, I see Adele was here too! We know each other through Coordinates Collections! :) I'm your newest follower. Feel free to check out my blog. Here's my take on this week's Sketchy Thursdays 6.9 Sketch. Have a great week! ~Lisa

Audrey Yeager said...

Love the subtle misting in the background! Cute page! Thanks for joining us at Sketchy Thursdays!