Saturday, June 4, 2011

4.16.05



The month of May was such a super busy month that I was unable to do my favorite hobby and neglected to update my blog, as well.

Anyway, I'm back with a new layout! This is another Webster's Pages project, one of my favorite brands. This is also the first time that I used numbers, i.e., (my wedding) date, for a layout's title.


The following Webster's Pages products were used for this LO:

Miracles Occur patterned paper from A Sweet Life collection
Princess Petal from Country Estate collection
Whimsey Flower
Whimsey Heart
Lavender Trim
Nature's Storybook die-cut stickers
Postcards from Paris alpha stickers
Small scraps from Enjoy Life (Wonderfall) patterned paper.

I was also able to apply various mixed media embellishments and techniques on this layout. Here are some close-ups:




Other materials used: gesso, soft matte gel, crackle paint, distress ink, embellishments (bling, pearls, beads, sequins, flowers), Basic Grey pp (base) and butterfly pp (unknown brand) from my stash.

1 comment:

Lea said...

This is gorgeous and what a great picture! Love all the dimension to the embellies, especially the beads!!!