Wednesday, June 8, 2011

'I Do'


Here's my entry to Prima's June Build-A-Page (BAP) challenge. I hope I get lucky and win. After all, who doesn't want to get their hands on a fab Prima prize? :D

This is another of my bridal photos that I made into a layout. My wedding scrapbook album will soon be full. Yay! :D

Majority of materials used on this LO are Prima-based, which are part of Scrap That's May 'Romantic Spring' kit. I re-used the packaging papers from the Mistable Canvas Sheet and Say It In Crystals with lace. Patterned papers are from Paisley Road (Bhangra), Shabby Chic (Majestic Breeze) and Strawberry Kisses collection. Musical note stamp, Say It In Crystals with Lace and all the flowers are also from Prima.

Here's the sketch on which I based my LO:


I love the beauty that Prima flowers create on a layout when you cluster them. The SIIC with lace further adds a touch of elegance.



The two butterflies and two flowers peeking from behind are from Prima's Shabby Chic (Majestic Breeze pp) line, that I found among my stash. It pays to keep all those teeny tiny bits of patterned papers!


I added a "mini version" of the main embellishment clusters. Here it is on the upper left corner, while the main embellishment clusters are located on the lower half of the LO.


Lastly, I used black chipboard alphas are from Pink Paislee for my title.


Hope you liked what I shared today. Thanks also for your comments!

Other materials used: Bazzill cardstock, Martha Stewart puncher, Ranger Liquid pearl (Peacock), journaling pen, Pink Paislee chipboard alphas.

1 comment:

Ivana Camdzic said...

Hi Dorothy! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and for all the luv! I had not visited your blog for a while (I'm so so sorry - life has been crazy lately), and I am so happy to be here! I see some beautiful new creations, and I love this latest layout! It's stunning! And you look absolutely divine in your wedding dress!!!! :)