Saturday, March 5, 2011

Sunkissed


Photo credit: John Michael B. Limbo

After a week's hiatus, I was able to scrap again and it felt soooo good! LOL.

This layout was based on Sketchy Thursdays' March GDT member sketch challenge, posted here. However, I didn't enter the contest due to time constraints and a lot of commitments.

Okay, I'm not too happy with my cam's glare effect on the title. I've taken several shots already, and pressed for time, I just let it be. Hehehe!

All patterned papers and cardstock stickers were from Coordinates Collections' August "Fun in the Sun" kit, which I got as a prize in one of their challenges. Thanks again CC! :)

Some close-ups and details:

These are Prima masks, which I sprayed with Memories Mist.


Flowers from Prima and Bo Bunny. The red satin flower with green gem is a DIY one. Chipboards from Maya Road. Bird and feather painted with Ranger crackle paint and outlined with gold acrylic paint. Birdcage painted with green acrylic paint and randomly sprinkled with embossing powder. Blings and white abaca twine bought locally.



Cardstock stickers also from the kit...


... and finally, a close-up of my DIY satin flower.


Happy weekend! :D

No comments: