Friday, February 18, 2011

Scrap That! December Kit: Hubby & Me (Part 3)


Another LO about me and my "ex-boyfriend" with photos of our pre-nup pictorial held at a park, way back in 2005. Hahaha!

The kit's contents are Christmas-themed, but that didn't stop me from creating "out-of-the-box" and so I was able to create two non-Christmas LOs. The first one was Flower Girl.

The LO is based on Scrap That!'s January sketch below:


Here are some close-up shots and details:
I love how these alternating colored and black-and-white photos turned out! :)


It's amazing what a little gesso can do to add dimension on the LO's background:


Maya Road chipboard swirl, which I transformed by first painting it with gesso, then copper acrylic paint and Ranger clear rock candy. I also added Pink Paislee smoke dangle element and gold twine:



Absolutely love the flowers included in the kit! :)




TGIF and happy weekend! :D

1 comment:

adele holcomb said...

"Ex-boyfriend" = too cute! So many great details in this LO, but especially the photos in alternating color and b&w!