Saturday, February 5, 2011

Scrap That! December Kit: Flower Girl (Part 1)


This is by far my most fave layout of my niece, that I created! I loooove this! :D

I used materials from Scrap That's December Holiday Magic kit and this is the first LO that I created out of the kit. The only additions to the LO are 2 pcs. of Jillibean Soup Sugar Picks in green/quartz and a dangle element from Pink Paislee.

The photo was taken by my brother-in-law, Louise's dad, during my cousin's wedding last July 2009. Her glance over the shoulder that was captured on cam is sooooo dramatic, I just had to scrap it! :D


I am always in awe at the effect that paper tearing and curling techniques create on a layout:


This corner was embellished with Bo Bunny floral trims, Jillibean Soup Sugar Picks in green/quartz and a Pink Paislee smoke dangle element:


Beautiful trims from Bo Bunny in green and gold:


You could never go wrong with these Prima swirls and lace:


These silver alphas were from the November kit:


It's already the love month of February, but I'm still in the mood to scrap some Christmas layouts!

Have a great weekend! :D

No comments: