Wednesday, November 24, 2010

No. 1 Rule


As promised in my previous post below, above is the second LO that I made using Nikki Sivils' Henry's Brilliance collection.

Two LOs were created out of 4 patterned papers. How's that for maximizing your stocks? Haha! And out of those 4 papers, all that was left were little bits of scrap. Oh yes, I'm really happy when I get to use most, if not all, of the chosen papers for a layout. :)

I used the tummy of this big owl to write my journalling entry, which reads: Being cute always melts Mommy's heart. It works every time! :)


Had fun with my circle punches and put cloth brads as added accents.


The "No. 1" is a cut-out from Jillibean Soup paper.


Again, I based my LO on Janis' work here but also added some touches of my own.

Have a great week ahead!

Materials used: Nikki Sivils patterned papers; Magic Mesh; All About Scrapbooking brads. Others: buttons, blings, chipboard alphas from my stash.

No comments: