Friday, November 19, 2010

I Love Books!


I did a fast one on this layout because of the perks of... scraplifting! Hehe! :)

Scraplifted the above LO from fellow Filipina scrapper, Janis, in her post here.

All papers used are from Nikki Sivils' Henry's Brilliance, a school-themed collection. Totally perfect for the photo of my little one enjoying his book on numbers!

Being a booklover, I really love the journalling details that I made in this LO: "Daddy and Mommy will do our best, for you to sustain your interest and love for books. Keep it up, Sweetheart!"


These owls are soooo cute! :)


I have another LO using Nikki Sivils' Henry's Brilliance line, which I'll feature in my next post. Stay tuned! :)

TFL!

Materials used: Nikki Sivils papers; DCWV black cardstock Tim Holtz distress ink; Fiskars scallop scissors and border puncher; Artoz wax seal; All About Scrapbooking foam alphas, brads, star sticker, photo turn; Others: rikrak and ribbon.

No comments: