Saturday, October 9, 2010

Always Remember


Another layout that I created from Webster's Pages papers and cardstock stickers, among others.

Journaling: I love you because... you are my wish come true.

Photo details: Taken outside the church before the start of my son's Christening, dated October 5, 2008. He was just 3.5 months old then.

Please do take a look at another hand-made flower that I made... using coffee filters! I truly enjoyed creating these!


Source: A Million Memories' post entitled Technique Tuesdays with Rachel Hall here.

The tutorial called for round-cut coffee filters and misting.

For my layout, I further added some "personal" touches to the coffee filter flowers by using two shades of glimmer mist (spanish moss and sapphire blue). When the mists had dried, I crumpled and de-crumpled the round-cut filters (as instructed in the tutorial), stamped on an image, then applied Jo Sonja opal dust and, finally, adhered the brads.

Last technique which I used for this LO is "fussy cutting" the images on the WP patterned papers, specifically, the tree (very difficult to cut, indeed!), wishing well and the flowery plants.



I also entered this in Are You Feeling Groovie's October Groovie challenge.

TFL!

No comments: