Tuesday, October 5, 2010

1 Hot Babe!

My entry for Sketchy Thursdays' 9.30 challenge.

The lady in the layout (LO) is my Thailand-based BFF, Rowena, who'll be celebrating her birthday on the 29th and I made this as a birthday gift for her. I hope she likes it. :)


The sketch challenge where I based my LO above:


Finally, just wanted to feature this close-up shot of my hand-made corrugated frame. Heehee! :)

Also, those "white sand" accents that you see on the frame are not sand at all. They're stickles!!!


Have a great week ahead!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this! Love the angle of the sketch!And that corrugated frame is awesome! Beautiful photo's!
Thank you so much for joining us at Sketchy Thursdays!

lisa said...

Great page. Thanks for playing along : )

Keshet said...

What a fun page! Thanks for playing along!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeee this!! FUN PHOTOS and loving the lace! :):):):):) Thanks soooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Edleen said...

hi Dorothy, Thanks for joining Groovie challenge :) i enjoy looking @ your work!

have a Great Weekend!

Dorothy said...

thanks for the comments, ladies!

@edleen, enjoyed the challenge. i'm just about to make a post re: the LO i submitted.