Sunday, January 1, 2012

Hello 2012. Hello 4 New LOs.

Happy New Year! 2011 was another wonderful and blessed year. Despite life's trials, we all have a lot to be thankful for. Don't you agree? :D

Here's starting my 2012 with four LOs from the Crate Paper Random class of Iris Babao-Uy held last November. Yes, it took me that long to finish the 4 out of 6 LOs. Hehehe!

Anyway, here they are and I'm just so happy I was able to find time to enjoy my fave hobby once again.

Me and Teddy

My 1st Barong

Sweet and Adorable

The fourth LO is a scrap-craft new year's resolution of mine: to create more pages of myself! :))

X'mas 2010


Happy New Year!!!

3 comments:

Lea said...

These are beautiful! Love the colors in this paper line. And I think more layouts of yourself is a great idea!!!

adele holcomb said...

I think Prima should put you on staff -- you are the flower and bling QUEEN! Beautiful LO's. I especially like the photo of your little snuggled up to the giant teddy.

Ems said...

nice layouts! my fave is the page with your own picture! ;o)