Sunday, May 1, 2011

Scrap That January Kit: A Father's Love (Part 2)


A happy scrappy Sunday to all! :)

I attended a scrapbook class yesterday. Together with my officemate, Flor, whose first time it was to attend a class, we had sooo much fun (and stress... LOL) completing a total of 4 LOs. :D

I'll feature those LOs in another post. For now, here's my 2nd creation using Scrap That's January "Don't Stop the Carnival" Kit.

That's me and my Dad in the photo, taken 6 years ago on my wedding day. :D

It's the first time that I made a "father and daughter" themed layout, so this makes it very sentimental.

Some close-ups and details:

I used Judikins Diamond Glaze once again on this die-cut frame. I first painted it with copper acrylic. Upon drying, I applied the glaze and topped the corners with stickles, both of which came from the kit.


These AC thickers foam alphas are such fun to use! :D


Black lace and pearl swirls, and butterfly from Prima. Punchers from Martha Stewart.



That's it! Have a great week ahead! :D

No comments: